Ocean Freight plays perhaps the most vital role in most transportation and supply chain solutions. In order to control their costs, our clients
turn to Tiger Global Logistics to custom design ocean freight solutions.
Tiger Global Logistics counts with a modern ocean transportation system which effectively maximizes our mobility and warehousing
We provide reliable, cost-effective ocean service for LCL and FCL shipments to and from all major ports worldwide.
Along with a global network of the highest-qualified providers, Tiger Global Logistics has almost unlimited pre/post carriage lanes and
ocean transportation options.
Thanks to our management and procurement functions, we are able to offer you a balanced combination of cost and performance thought-
out services to meet the challenges involved in maritime transport.
Our ocean transportation services can be combined with air and land modes if required. Whatever your logistics needs may be, we can
Areas of activity in ocean transportation include:
Full Container Loads (FCL): TIGER Global Logistics identifies the most efficient, least congested ports to ensure timely delivery of
freight. Access to a proven network of global agents helps to lower landed cost and ensure local knowledge.
· International transport of full regular or special containers from origin to destination.
· Tracking and locating.
· Just-in-time delivery.
· Assessment of hazardous materials documentation by our experts.
· Customs clearance.
· Choice of carriers according to transit time, frequency and service.
· Ocean cargo insurance.
· Transportation document review.
· In-land transport by road, rail or barge.
· True door-to-door transportation.
Less than Container Load (LCL): When you don't have enough cargo for a full container, you need our less-than-container-load (LCL)
service, which consolidates cargo and gets your shipment moving without delay.
· Delivery and pick-up to/from our cargo freight stations.
· Route option information.
· Qualified staff to ensure safe handling of cargo.
· Regular scheduled departures.
· Batch verification.
· Maritime insurance.
· Transport from origin to destination using a single point of contact.
· Customs clearance.